One of the biggest reasons why people love having palm trees in their yard is that they don’t require much in the way of maintenance. That’s not to say, however, that they require no maintenance at all—pruning will be necessary sometimes to ensure a healthy tree and to prevent any safety hazards from arising. Here is some information you should know about palm tree trimming in Santa Ana, CA. How often you need to prune your palm tree If you start to notice palm fronds on the tree that have either turned brown or are completely dried up and dead,... View Article
Categories for Palm Tree Trimming
August 22, 2018
- Do You Need a Tree Removed? Make Sure You Call Us!
- We Can Help with Tree Maintenance in Santa Ana, CA!
- Need Stump Removal in Santa Ana, CA? Give Us a Call!
- What Is the Difference Between Tree Trimming and Tree Pruning in Santa Ana, CA?
- Now Is the Best Time of Year for Tree Trimming in Santa Ana, CA!